100% natural base camp 100 % in Nature
For local micro-adventures, a romantic getaway, a family adventure or an escapade with friends!
A micro-adventure? This is the time to take a fresh look at and (re)discover the local environment , using more environmentally friendly means.
In other words, give yourself the chance to have a complete change of scenery ( sporty , cultural , spiritual), off the beaten track, a chance to take the time at last...
"It costs less, takes less time and it does less harm to the planet" Chilowe.com
If you want to spend some memorable moments, without having to run around the world, here are some proposals , just for a weekend
- The Juniperus thurifera (Spanish juniper) hike Genévriers Thurifères
- e-bike rental
- St Crepin climbing outing
- Bois Durat mountain bike circuit Bois Durat
- Visit to MontDauphin and Vauban fortifications
- Trail walk at Goufre de Gourfouran
(La Roche de Rame)
- Ascension of the mythical 'Col de l'izoard' ' (Izoard Pass) with road bikes
- Via Ferrata Arvieux Via Ferrata
- Mountain bike circuit in Bois Durat (or electric bike if you're not in shape)
- A Rafting descent
- A paragliding baptism jump
- Walk along the Vars Mountain tops (Crêtes de Vars)
- Hike to the lac Miroir (Mirror lake) and lac Ste anne (St Anne lake)
- Visit of fortified town of Briançon
- Gliding flight baptism at the St Crépin aerodrome
- Lazing around or water activities (Lakes at La Roche de Rame , Embrun or Savines-Le Lac)